Monday, November 5, 2012

November Nostalgia



I can remember countless Thanksgivings spent on the mountain with my grandparentsAll of the wondrous memories spent with them on that precious holiday are priceless and will last me a lifetime.  For that alone, I'm truly grateful.  

It's those happy memories that give me a desire to honor my grandmother in the kitchen.  Every single one of her dinners were served with nothing less than perfection.  Well, there was that one year a fire popped up in the kitchen as we all sat down to eat...but, all of the food was already on the table so that doesn't count. ;0)  Turkey with all the trimmings, Stuffing you didn't feel stuffed without, Mash potatoes that felt like fluffy clouds of heaven floating around in your mouth...Oh, and don't even get me started on the desserts! 

As soon as November rolls around, it's all about my memories and a legacy to live up to. I have found a Thanksgiving Menu that I think would make grandma proud.  I knew it was a keeper when my husband could remember everything we ate the first year I prepared it...a year later.  ;0)

Here's my mouthwatering Thanksgiving Menu...care to share yours?






Whoo Whoo!
~OvO~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Whoot your thoughts here...