Sunday, November 1, 2015

Rudolph Leaps Craft

I'm already planning fun crafts for the holidays. Speaking of holidays, I don't know if you've noticed but, they're officially here. It hardly seems fair. We dread the holidays coming (I secretly await them all year long!) and when they arrive we want them to last longer. (Christmas all year long, right!?) Then we're interrupted with an abrupt halt because the new year has arrived. (Back to work folks.) I guess what I'm really saying is, I already feel like I don't have enough time to add all the adorable crafts I'd like to! Oh well, at least we're starting off with an irresistible Rudolph Leaps craft that you're students will absolutely love you for! Just leave the kuddos and compliments below. ;)

RUDOLPH LEAPS

SUPPLIES
*Scissors
*Brown Watercolor Paint
*Paint Brush
*Jar of Warm Water (I always use warm/hot water)
*Google Eyes
*Black Construction Paper
*Brown Construction Paper
*Red Construction Paper
*Paste
*1 White Paper Plate

DIRECTIONS
1. Cut 1 white paper plate in half. Take one of the halves and cut the head out. It's about 1/3 of the half.
2. Paint the body and head.
3. While paint is drying, fold 1 sheet of black construction paper in half and then, trace your little one's hand on it. Cut it out. You can trace both hands onto one sheet and cut them out separately as well.
4. Cut out the tail and 4 legs from your brown construction sheet.
5. Cut out the nose from the red construction sheet...start off large then work your way down in size. Better to start too big than too small.
6. Cut the hooves out of the left over black construction paper.
7. Assemble your master piece, including the eyes, as you'd like to paste it together.
8. Paste accordingly. I pasted together the head first, then the legs and then added them to the body.

I'd love to see the results, with you're permission, I'll add your photos below.

Happy Holidays!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Whoot your thoughts here...